- Liaising with domestic and national media
- Maintaining excellent working relations with media, including local and national newspapers, magazines, radio, television and online
- Scheduling interviews
- Organising media placement and reviews
- Other duties as set, including administration
YOU WILL POSSESS:
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional phone manner
- Excellent computer skills
- An understanding of the media and its structures
- Professional writing skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Initiative and ability to work unsupervised
- Must have previous paid publicity / or media experience required (1-2 years minimum).
June start. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
This role will be based in our office on a casual or contract basis for an initial period of up to 2 months. There is an opportunity for flexible working hours to fit in with other commitments such as school drop-off / pick-up, etc. There is an opportunity for this role to evolve into a more permanent position.
To apply for this role, please email (no phone calls please) your resume with your contact phone number and a cover letter outlining your skills & experience to firstname.lastname@example.org with job reference WebAP0519.